This policy describes the information we may collect, how we may collect and use it, and certain other privacy issues, including the precautions we take to protect your privacy.
Information collected and how it is used
What we collect if you browse our website:
If you browse, read pages, or download information from our website, we will gather and store certain limited information about your visit. You should know that this information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and domain name used. The IP address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your internet service or directly to your computer. We use the IP address to direct internet traffic to you. This address can be translated to determine the domain name of your service provider
- The type of browser and operating system you used
- The date and time you visited this site
- The web pages or services you accessed at this site; and
- The website you visited prior to coming to this site.
- The information we automatically collect or store is used by us only for the purpose of improving the content of our web services and to help us understand how people are using our services so that we may continually improve the performance, suitability and usefulness of our websites to you.